Easy Belgian Waffle Bundle
Serving Belgian Liege Waffles is easy with our pre-cooked and individually wrapped Easy Waffle Bundle! Get 6 boxes of 20x 90g pre-cooked waffles with promotional material and delivery included! Serve in 3 simple steps for crispy, warm, Belgian Liege Waffles! A great option for your breakfast or brunch menu and an excellent choice for a takeaway treat too. Retail value = £834!
The Easy Belgian Waffle process and recipe
No batter or powder here! Our waffles are made using a quality, authentic recipe studded with pearl sugar for a premium, sweet and crispy waffle that your customers will keep coming back for. Pearl sugar holds its shape when cooked, meaning these waffles contain pockets of pearl sugar for sweet and crispy waffles! First, we make the dough. Then it is proved and lastly, we cook the waffles and package them individually. Simply heat in the microwave then serve!
See our serving suggestions in our latest blog!
We recommend selling your Easy Belgian Waffles at £6.95+ per serving! This offers a retail value of £834 with the Easy Belgian Waffle Bundle!
The Easy Belgian Waffles Bundle:
- 120 waffle servings, pre-cooked, individually wrapped and delivered frozen
- Waffle Promotional Pack including 1x A4 Promotional Counter Card, 2x A3 Promotional Posters and 10x A6 Table Talkers
- Frozen Delivery included
Why choose this Bundle?
- Fast and simple to serve – we have done the proving and waffle iron cooking for you! Simply finish off in the microwave in seconds for super crispy, indulgent, and easy Belgian waffles!
- Little storage required – unlike our Liege dough, these individually wrapped Belgian waffles can be stored ambient for up to 1 week once defrosted. Or leave them frozen if you have plenty of freezer space for less wastage.
- No waffle iron needed – these packaged Belgian waffles only need heating in a microwave, so no waffle irons are required!
Serve in 3 Steps!
- Remove the waffle from the packaging
- Microwave for 30 seconds if defrosted or for 60 seconds if frozen (if using a commercial microwave times may vary)
- Leave to stand for 1-2 minutes on a cooling rack & serve!
- 6 boxes of 20x 90g Easy Belgian Waffles
- Weight: 90g per pre-cooked waffle
- Box dimensions: L 31.1cm x W 16.6cm H 20.9cm
See the product specification sheet for the waffles here.
INGREDIENTS PER 100G
of which saturates
of which sugars
Processing & Delivery of Orders
Orders are generally processed on the same working day if received before 10am. Orders received after this time or over a weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Website prices allow for delivery being made anytime through the day generally between 6:30am and 4pm depending on your area.
Whilst we will always try to accommodate specific delivery requests from our customers this may not be possible and only be undertaken at an additional cost.
Ambient Only Product Deliveries
Ambient only orders are generally dispatched by via DPD on a Next Day delivery service, although deliveries to Northern Ireland and Scotland may take longer.
Delivery charges are £5.95 for the first box and £1.50 for every box thereafter. VAT applies to all delivery charges.
Frozen Only or Frozen/Ambient Product Deliveries
Frozen and combined Frozen/Ambient deliveries are dispatched via specialised temperature controlled delivery vehicles to keep product at or below -18c. For this reason deliveries are limited to areas of country and also coordinated on specific days. Please click here to see the delivery map for these areas and delivery days.
Delivery is free on 15 boxes or more.
Should your order fall below 15 boxes, a delivery charge is applied which is calculated for every box short of the 15 boxes threshold.
Unfortunately frozen delivery charges are significantly higher than standard courier services due to the specialised nature of a temperature controlled vehicles undertaking the delivery.
At present the delivery charge is £3.70 for every box short of 15 boxes, ie a 10 box order is 5 boxes short of 15 so a delivery charge of £18.50 would apply (5 boxes x £3.70).
Please click here to see the delivery charge schedule to work out your delivery charge. VAT applies to all delivery charges.
For larger orders, pallet deliveries are possible and although a delivery charge will apply, lower product prices are available. Please give us a call if this is of interest.
Customer arranged deliveries are available from our Exeter depot. Please place orders prior to collecting so the products can be confirmed, stock allocated and prepared for collection.