The Proserve Pro 20 is our top of the range single flavour counter top machine – perfect for outlets looking to introduce a range of ice cream, frozen yogurt as well as sorbet desserts.
- The Proserve Pro 20 machine has a fantastic output of up to 25 litres per hour.
- Quick and easy operation.
- No internal belts means super quiet smooth operation.
- Easy Control Buttons
- Easy Wash Facility
- Auto – To activate freezing of the cylinder and chill the hopper
- Standby – For long periods of non-use or overnight
- Cycle – Refresh temperature and engage motor
- Viscocity – Use the Up and Down buttons to make the product firmer or softer
- The Proserve Pro 20 will fit on any standard work surface of 600mm depth.
- Dimensions: W 385 H 785 D 730
- 3 different settings in the air inlet tube to control the volume of air in the product
- Agitator to stir mix giving an even chill to the product
- Simple to set up with expert advice and online videos.
- Compact Counter Top Machine
- Dispenses up to 25 litres per hour
- Quick refresh time
- Spring back dispenser handle
- PCB board to safe guard from misuse
- Regulate viscosity at any time with touch pad
- Full automatic cleaning function
- Standard 13 amp socket
- Standby facility for long periods of non-use
- Mix Low indicator
24 MONTHS PARTS WARRANTY
Processing & Delivery of Orders
Orders are generally processed on the same working day if received before 10am. Orders received after this time or over a weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Website prices allow for delivery being made anytime through the day generally between 6:30am and 4pm depending on your area.
Whilst we will always try to accommodate specific delivery requests from our customers this may not be possible and only be undertaken at an additional cost.
Ambient Only Product Deliveries
Ambient only orders are generally dispatched by via DPD on a Next Day delivery service, although deliveries to Northern Ireland and Scotland may take longer.
Delivery charges are £5.95 for the first box and £1.50 for every box thereafter. VAT applies to all delivery charges.
Frozen Only or Frozen/Ambient Product Deliveries
Frozen and combined Frozen/Ambient deliveries are dispatched via specialised temperature controlled delivery vehicles to keep product at or below -18c. For this reason deliveries are limited to areas of country and also coordinated on specific days. Please click here to see the delivery map for these areas and delivery days.
Delivery is free on 15 boxes or more.
Should your order fall below 15 boxes, a delivery charge is applied which is calculated for every box short of the 15 boxes threshold.
Unfortunately frozen delivery charges are significantly higher than standard courier services due to the specialised nature of a temperature controlled vehicles undertaking the delivery.
At present the delivery charge is £3.70 for every box short of 15 boxes, ie a 10 box order is 5 boxes short of 15 so a delivery charge of £18.50 would apply (5 boxes x £3.70).
Please click here to see the delivery charge schedule to work out your delivery charge. VAT applies to all delivery charges.
For larger orders, pallet deliveries are possible and although a delivery charge will apply, lower product prices are available. Please give us a call if this is of interest.
Customer arranged deliveries are available from our Exeter depot. Please place orders prior to collecting so the products can be confirmed, stock allocated and prepared for collection.