Serve the finest Belgian Liege waffles with our wholesale waffle dough bundle! 468 portions of Liege Waffle dough balls with promotional material to shout about your waffles. Generate a retail value of £3252.60! You dough not want to miss this one! Our waffle dough recipe is made using a quality, authentic recipe that can be served in 3 steps.
As wholesale waffle suppliers, we pre-portion our dough to lock in the best flavour, offer consistency with servings and reduce product waste! Just get out what you need and serve for dough-licious, premium waffles every time! A great addition to your Autumn/Winter Menu or waffle café menu.
The Liege Waffles Bundle:
- 468 waffle servings, frozen
- Waffle Promotional Pack including A4 Promotional Counter Card, A3 Promotional Posters and A5 Table Talkers
- Frozen Delivery
Our Wholesale Waffle Dough
Our Belgian Liege Waffle dough is made using an authentic, certified recipe using a brioche-like yeast dough studded with pearl sugar – a far cry from waffle mix, waffle powder or waffle batter! Pearl sugar is a small chunk of sugar that holds its shape when cooked, leaving you with gloriously crunchy bites of sugar that create premium waffles.
We recommend serving your waffles at an RRP of £6.95. Then add value with a waffle menu using a variety of toppings like sauces, ice cream, fruit or sweets! See our recommended menu for serving suggestions.
Serve Belgian Liege Waffles in 3 Steps!
Our Liege waffle dough makes it easy to create delicious traditional Liege waffles.
- Defrost and prove the dough for 3-4 hours at room temperature, keeping the dough covered
- Cook for 3-4 minutes in a preheated waffle iron/maker, turning halfway
- Cool for 1-2 minutes before serving!
Waffle serving suggestions: serve plain or with toppings such as fruit and cream or marshmallows, chocolate sauce and ice cream.
Watch our video to see us making our waffles in action!
- 468 portions of waffle dough supplied in boxes of 78 portions
- Weight: 120g per waffle dough portion
- Individual box dimensions: 50cm x 30cm x 14cm
Ingredients per 100g