The Versatile Pro Podium commercial juicer provides a healthy and fresh option for hotels, convenience stores, service stations and natural product supermarkets
The Zumex Versatile Pro Podium juicer is especially prepared to create an easy, convenient and modern self-service space. Its autonomy and performance capacity, convert it into an independent freshly squeezed juice point of sale.
New 1Step Extraction Kit
- Easy and compact: Remove the entire juicing mechanism in just 10 seconds without having to dismantle it piece by piece.
- Easy cleaning: The mechanism can be cleaned in one piece, in a dishwasher or under the tap.
The juicer starts up by pressing the new tap and the number of oranges to be squeezed can be pre-programmed. The squeezing process starts by pressing simply pressing “ON”. New easily removable base, suitable for dishwashers.
- A simple On/Off button the squeezing process starts by pressing ‘On’
- The number of oranges to be squeezed every time can be pre-programmed
- The Versatile Pro Podium will juice up to 22 oranges per minute and includes an orange counter
- The feeder on the Versatile Pro Podium has a large hopper on the top which will hold 10kg oranges
- Two upper and lower squeezing balls complete with a peel ejector and blade. The system works by automatically feeding the orange through to the blade cutting the orange and squeezing the juice before ejecting the peel into the peel buckets.
- Two peel buckets which fit neatly at the base of the machine
DIMENSIONS: W475 X D550 X H1650
0% finance available
Processing & Delivery of Orders
Orders are generally processed on the same working day if received before 12pm. Orders received after this time or over a weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Website prices allow for delivery being made anytime through the day generally between 8am and 5pm.
Whilst we will always try to accommodate specific delivery requests from our customers this may not be possible and only be undertaken at an additional cost.
Ambient Only Product Deliveries
Ambient only orders are generally dispatched by via DPD on a 48 hour service, although deliveries to Northern Ireland and Scotland may take longer.
Delivery is free on 15 boxes or more.
For orders under 15 boxes, delivery charges are £5 for the first box and £1.50 for every box thereafter. VAT applies to all delivery charges.
Frozen Only or Frozen/Ambient Product Deliveries
Frozen and combined Frozen/Ambient deliveries are dispatched via specialised temperature controlled delivery vehicles to keep product at or below -18c. For this reason deliveries are limited to areas of country and also coordinated on specific days. Please click here to see the delivery map for these areas and delivery days.
Delivery is free on 15 boxes or more.
Should your order fall below 15 boxes, a delivery charge is applied which is calculated for every box short of the 15 boxes threshold.
Unfortunately frozen delivery charges are significantly higher than standard courier services due to the specialised nature of a temperature controlled vehicles undertaking the delivery.
At present the delivery charge is £3.00 for every box short of 15 boxes, ie a 10 box order is 5 boxes short of 15 so a delivery charge of £15.00 would apply (5 boxes x £3.00).
Please click here to see the delivery charge schedule to work out your delivery charge. VAT applies to all delivery charges.
For larger orders, pallet deliveries are possible and although a delivery charge will apply, lower product prices are available. Please give us a call if this is of interest.
Customer arranged deliveries are available from our Exeter depot. Please place orders prior to collecting so the products can be confirmed, stock allocated and prepared for collection.